Sabtu, 15 Oktober 2011

Mosaic

Standard
Confused
Ridden,
Sad,
Upset,
Can not smile,
I can not think,
I can not translations
Whether what was there?
Flow through the day and my night ...
Either empty
However, I think contains
I can not write
I can not rhyme
Until just shut up and freeze as ice
In the rainy season
Melt,
Stagnate
And finally flooded my room ...

Whether should I write a melody or rhyme melancholy beauty
In line night sore paw
Remorse or distrust
Until all of them must occur and be

Ha .. ha .. ha ..
Hearty laugh entertain themselves ...
Every now and then ponder and drift ...
Either the powerful waves that dragged me up to what helpless
I see only ripples still water
Even without the slightest wave
There was no movement at all ...

Sometimes the roar of the engine mock a deaf ear
However, I heard them
My ears are deaf
Duh, unfortunately you
It's all my fault ...

Eitsss ... ...
... Briefly.
I'm not hearing impaired
It's just that my ears can only hear the bad
I never set it up for good
Either because it has been written in the book Lauhil Mahfouz
Or because I own the stupid ...


I gave a slap on both cheeks the sweet
Which is certainly not dimpled cheeks like a nymph
I purposely
Slapped for trying to wake me up from the unconscious ...
From a long dream that knows when the end ...
My cheeks flushed ...
Even ten minutes later I saw purple bruises
Like the color of the sky at twilight dim
So beautiful ...
Hahahahahaha ... ..

I wanted to demo ...
I want to protest ...
I want to complain ...
However, for what?
For who?
On who?
Stupid humans ...
I'm stupid ...
Ha .. ha .. ha ..

Basic dog who kept barking ...
Security who paid cheap vacant house ...
Quite simply with a sprig of bone remaining employer ...
Bark that will adorn when there is and the absence of the master ...

I was furious ...
Ah, pretty ... pretty ... pretty ...
I fear my words make you more crazy
Increasingly do not understand the words sleeves lined trash yan ...
As pajurit who competed on the battlefield ...
... Bam ... bam ... boooommmm.
Enemies come ...
Down ...
And finally I shot a hot tin shell
Pierce my little heart
And finally I and Izroil fly together
Looking at you from above the trus gawk
As if not believing that someone like me could die ....

Monday, 23:17 pm
Bogor, August 22, 2011

0 komentar: